by the way..

I wanted to post up an entry the other day telling how sad I was about the unsuccessful diet I had for the past 2 weeks but decided not to! Sebab? I bought a new scale and guess what?

I have lost 4 kgs in 12 days! Yay! And I really hope that the scale is not bluffing!

And I am continuing the regime and it is not that extreme. So don't worry about I'm going to starve to death or my body is going to be in shock and such. I'll take good care of myself and of course this is due to a desperate time constraint before the measuring on the 19th! I'll maintain the diet and will also make sure that I won't get sick.

Want to know which routine I'm practising now? Check out this article! Don't follow this if you don't need to get kurus quickly. It probably suits someone like me yang dah gained almost 80kg ni!

I'm in a good mood today and I can't wait for my cardio routine after work with Mr. Farid later after work! So, motivation up, positivity up, here I come! Go Adeb go!

Comments

Popular Posts