hey it's my birthday!

hey, it's my birthday again and as usual, the birthday wishes and calls..thank you friends, families everyone!

but there's a little bit of surprise this time, my fellow colleagues and friends in Perak gave me a surprise birthday party yesterday at my old time fave makan place, Sushi King and they sang me the "happy birthday" song! Gosh, it feels like ages ago someone did that to me! Thanks a million guys! I really appreciate it!

I love you guys!

p.s. bey, you owe me a birthday celebration! thank God there're kakten, elly and mun! thanks babes! sgt mencintai korang!

Comments

  1. hepi birthday love!
    it's not about the years u lived. it's about how u lived those years.
    may Allah bless u always...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here:

Popular Posts