Nak buat apa?

I have been crossing out some stuff off my list these couple of weeks if you guys are asking apa aku buat or nak buat apa..

Tapi, as I was crossing out my list, there are a lot others that I haven't been able to achieve. This really frustrates me. Bila kala aku dapat achieve all this, memang tiada kepastian lagi but at the moment, all I'm thinking about is, one at a time. Slow-slow, lama InsyaAllah dapat lah semua kan?

This list, my bucket list, the things that I NEED to do before I die or before I'm old and sag and even more cranky, tersangatlah panjang. I think I am being ambitious tapi, I have always had this one phrase in my mind (and heart), if we aim high, and we fall, we're not gonna fall too far from what we've aimed. Macam zaman SPM dulu, aku menyesal aku aim 5A jek sebab at last aku dapat 3A jek. If I were to aim 9, mungkin aku dapat 5?

So, in life pun aku nak aim as high as I could so kalau aiming aku tak berapa kena, aku kena sipi-sipi kan?

A lot of people have been asking me, kenapa lately aku sangat optimist dan positive. To be honest, susah aku nak jawab to that particular question. Kang aku jawab, aku dah jumpa Jannah aku kang, apehal la pulak kan? But that's the thing. I have found the right path, InsyaAllah and Alhamdulillah, syukur.

My Ramadhan was a bliss - bukan hanya kerana I met someone tapi I feel so ease. Ramadhan rasa sangat bermakna especially after how many years of tak dapat tarawikh, this year I managed to perform some. Most of my prayers have been answered dan yang paling penting sekali, rezeki yang Tuhan kurniakan. I feel like murah rezeki and I am very, very, VERY thankful for that.

Berbalik kepada aiming high punya issue, yes, aku aimed high for this year's Ramadhan. Nak puasa penuh, tapi memang tak la tapi takde la lama sangat cutinya. Sembahyang taknak tinggal, pun sama lah sebab cuti dan err...sebab lain. Macam-macam lah kan pendeknya.

So, next agenda is I'm gonna aim higher for; my studies, my career and relationship and we'll see how far or how close things will get with my luck okay?

Syukran ya Allah.

*senyum lebaq-lebaq*

Comments

Popular Posts