BIG HAPPY

A bit too early for blog updates? Who cares!

Mission of the year is to search for BIG HAPPY!

Perhaps my happyness is not like what Scott Mebus was trying to say in his lovely writings but at least a bit similar to that. I have promised to a lot of people and even to myself, I'm not talking about commitments, marriage, settling down or wallowing this year but to just have fun.

Say hey! I'm on this mission whether mom likes it or not, whether you like it or not.

I'm going to laugh my ass off, I'm going to show my small teeth, I'm opening up my big mouth for gags, I'm going to be super hot and awesome and most of all, 2011, I'm having the geeky look! heck! I don't care!


geek pose #1

geek/happy pose #2!

p.s 4 down, 361 to go!

Comments

  1. Who's scott mebus?

    A hiatus year from all the drama, sounds good to me.

    just don't go too monkey, remember our age my dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here:

Popular Posts